Exquisite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Problem :-/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrolite
Forum Member
Forum Member
Astrolite

Another Problem  :-/ Empty
PostSubject: Another Problem :-/   Another Problem  :-/ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 pm

According to some members there has been an outbreak of expulsions last night. Those who were expelled were loyalists. There were only 3 people who were online with expel ability last night : Astrolite (me/ Jerome) ; Kaichu wa Maid Sama (Godwin) and JoPeTs (Paulo). I don't freakin' know what actually happened but as I've heard Kaichu stated that "isang expel pa aalis ako" (one more expulsion and I'll leave), yet the expulsion kept going. So in anger Kaichu expelled more people with the reason "extension tyo" (we are the extension/ let's transfer to the extension). JoPets also left the guild and until now I haven't seen him.

I don't want to point a blaming finger to anyone. But this I tell you, i didn't do these expulsions as I was AFK during those times. And to those people who know me, you know I don't just randomly expel people for no reason at all and that I am even reluctant at expelling people for slots. To the one who did these expulsions, I don't know what you intend from this but Fatal will remain loyal to its members as its members remain loyal to it. You won't be able to bring us down this easily Smile

People, we won't resolve anything by taking things too recklessly. Remain calm and we can talk about this. Fatal needs everyone, we are a family.

Goodluck everyone and I hope we can disclose our indifferences. FATAL FIGHTING! /no1

-btw, Tin my siggy won't show up idk why D:

Back to top Go down
T w i n k l e *
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
T w i n k l e *

PostSubject: Re: Another Problem :-/   Another Problem  :-/ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

yeah the siggy doesn't show up .. im working on it .. x.x dunno what is the problem with that ..

@Topic
whoever do that shame on you!
Back to top Go down
sjkmanalo
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Another Problem :-/   Another Problem  :-/ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 pm

One thing I can say to this issue. Be responsible for your logins...if not.. you'll either get hacked, banned for crappy actions OR your guild might get messed up just like what happened yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Problem :-/   Another Problem  :-/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Problem :-/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exquisite :: Announcements & Updates-
Jump to: